Thursday, September 4, 2008

In and Out

I figured since I was completely venting the other day I should inform you on how my first day went on Wednesday.

Well I arrived at school pretty early for my 8:30 class, which was good because I had alot of time to find where it was at. My classes are all cool, my teachers are pretty cool so far and I am prepared to work hard this semester and get good grades. I tried to avoid so many of the people I knew and the one person I really wanted to see (my bestfriend) was no where in sight<---suckka lol !

I saw sooo many freaking people from my high school and was kinda happy that they even went to college, that was awesome ! When I got there I went to my classes and when it was over I was up and out of there, well I have school tomorrow and that should be okay alot people don't really have classes on friday so it'll be fine !! It's not the point that I am anti-social because I'm not it's just I avoid situations that would make me completely annoyed and irritated at certain people for their actions.

No comments: