Monday, September 1, 2008

So T I R E D !




After 9th grade the thrill of going back to school went out the window and I totally and completely blaim it on the ridiculous mess for a high school that i attended. Upon starting college i actually was pretty excited just to actually be academically challenged, meet m a t u r e people, and one step closer to my dream.






The problem came with the confusion of attending which college ? and guess what I happened to pick thee dumbest college in the woorllld ! i really and truley feel this way. CSUDH feels more dumb than Inglewood High School, btw there aren't much places dumber than IHS.






The people there are ridiculously stuck in this era of stupidity, I am completely irritated with the sight of the place. The people there seem to be stuck ! there are some people I know that have recently graduated and are still there and i do not understand it and on top of that are still living in the college dorms. Now I am not taking personal jabs at these people I was just told that after graduating college you m o v e on to attend grad school or get a decent job or no ? I am just confused.






The point is I am unhappy, UNHAPPY, at that stupid piece of a institute that had the nerve to call themselves a college. Why I am angry I'll tell you, the girls there don't take pride in their appearance or even have respect for themselves, the adults there are oolldd people that seem to be stuck and have no way out, and the classes are not at all academically challenging I can count on one hand the amount of teachers there that should even have then intention to say that they are professors !






I made one good decision there and moved the heck up out of housing, and don't let me get started on that dreadful experience. It helps a whole deal of lot because I get to go and come and only truley have to see that dump when needed and not forcefully everyday.





Don't worry about me because I have a master plan transfering to USC after this stupid year is over. My dream school the place where I should've went in the first place.....a n y w a y I am just further motivated to do the right things there year and get out of there with a clean slate. School starts wednesday for me b l a h ! nootttt looking forward to it at all, maybe i'll just go to my classes and hurry and get out of there avoiding contact with human life...sounds like a plan !!
REFRAIN FROM COMMENTS.

No comments: